All session materials that were submitted for the 2016 Annual Conference are still available through the 2016 conference app. You may find them easier to access through the desktop interface. Instructions follow.
Open the website using your browser: wssda2016.pathable.com.
Sign-in using the e-mail address and password you used for the app at the 2016 conference.
Don't remember your login ID? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reset it.
There are two ways to access the materials.
1. Locate the session you are interested in.
- If the presenter uploaded any materials, they will on the right side of the page, under Materials.
- If there are no materials, you may contact the speaker to request them by clicking on the speaker's name and selecting "send a message." Your message will be sent to the speaker's e-mail. NOTE: Please include your name and e-mail address in the body of your message as a post-conference courtesy to them, so they can more easily identify and respond to you.
2. Select from a list of all materials on the site.
- Select "Full Schedule", then "Materials" from the gray bar that will appear under that. All materials that have been uploaded to the app will be displayed. There are multiple pages worth of materials to select from.