- Leadership Development Services Brochure
- Phil Gore
Director of Leadership Development Services
- 800.562.8927 or 360.252.3020
WSSDA offers high quality training programs, events and tools that maximize your ability to lead and govern your district for improved student learning. These services provide practical strategies and resources to help your board and superintendent function as a high-performing team in these complex times.
Because WSSDA is the only organization representing the school board/governance perspective in the state’s public education system, we are uniquely qualified to provide training for school directors. Our Leadership Development programs are based on the Washington State School Board Standards and are specifically designed from the standpoint of the board’s governance role.
Take some time to review the Leadership Development Services offerings and resources that will help your leadership team accelerate student learning in your district. And be sure to include the following professional development activities in your annual plan:
- The WSSDA Annual Conference, Washington state’s premier school board training event and largest gathering of Washington’s education policy makers.
- Regional workshops on timely topics, which are delivered to various locations throughout the year.
- WSSDA Regional Meetings, held each spring and fall around the state, to network, discuss regional issues and hear about important education topics and trends.