WSSDA can help your district stay on track with the most current policies and legal developments. We offer a variety of services and publications to support effective school district governance.
Our team is available to:
- Respond quickly to your policy and legal questions, including questions about open public meetings, conflicts of interest, and public records requirements
- Provide a range of services to ensure your district policies are up to date
- Supply summaries of the latest legal decisions that impact school districts and school board members
- Perform customized on-site training in policy development and governance
- Assist districts with policy updates online through WSSDA's DocsOnline service
WSSDA Policy and Legal Services also offer a variety of indispensable publications, including our comprehensive Policy Reference Manual and our free guides to policy development, open public meetings, parliamentary procedures, and avoiding conflicts of interest.
Policy staff members are available via telephone and email to provide information, sample policies and legal references for policy or legal questions. This service is dues-supported.