Policy Governance & Coherent Governance Summit
This event is aimed at helping current practitioners of policy governance strengthen their efforts through networking with peers. The summit has 70 spots available for school directors and superintendents from Washington school districts already engaged in policy governance.
- What's working in your district
- Areas in which you would like to grow
- Supports you would like to see from WSSDA
Participants can also look forward to exploring:
- Data monitoring
- Incorporating required policies
- Identifying and updating goals
- Developing executive limitations
When & Where
Saturday, March 31, 2018
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
4520 Martin Way E.
Olympia, WA 98516
Free parking is available at the Ramada Inn or the WSSDA office building adjacent to the Ramada.
Cost is $50 per person, which includes lunch.
Contact Michelle Choate at 360-252-3002 or email@example.com.