1. Acceptance of Terms. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use, as updated from time to time by WSSDA, apply to this website which is published by WSSDA. You should carefully read these Website Terms and Conditions of Use before using the website. You can review the most current version of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at https://wssda.org/about-us/contact-us/terms/. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not authorized to use this website.
2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to certain portions of this website (“Password-Protected Areas”) may require login and password information. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
3. Online Privacy Statement. The use of your personally identifying and non-personal information will be governed by the Online Privacy Statement found at https://wssda.org/about-us/contact-us/privacy/. Your use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to the Online Privacy Statement.
4. Prohibited Behavior. You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this website and for respecting WSSDA’s and third parties’ (person or entity) rights in connection with the website and its content.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WSSDA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. WSSDA expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. WSSDA makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and Agree that WSSDA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
7. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by WSSDA or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with the specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of WSSDA or the third-party owner.
8. Enforcement of Copyright. WSSDA takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If WSSDA discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, WSSDA may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of WSSDA’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 221 College St NE, Olympia, WA 98516.
9. Reporting Copyright Violations. To file a notice of infringement with WSSDA, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office website, located at http://www.copyright.gov. You may contact WSSDA at email@example.com to report suspected copyright violations pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
10. Links. This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by WSSDA with respect to the linked site or its provider. WSSDA makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
11. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the relationship between you and WSSDA will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and WSSDA will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Thurston County, Washington.
12. Changes. From time to time, WSSDA may change this website and/or the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If a change to these Website Terms and Conditions of Use is made, WSSDA will post the revised Website Terms and Conditions of Use on this website. WSSDA reserves the right to add to or change this website or cease offering this website at any time and without liability. WSSDA reserves the right to refuse to offer access to this website and/or its content to anyone at any time without notice.
13. Miscellaneous. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and WSSDA relating to this website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and WSSDA arising solely through the use of this website. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of WSSDA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the website or these Website Terms and Conditions of Use must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use are merely for convenience and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement.
14. Your Responsibility. The Internet is a valuable tool for WSSDA’s membership. WSSDA encourages you to be mindful of the intent and purpose of its websites and be responsible for safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
15. Termination. WSSDA may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason. Reasons WSSDA might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) WSSDA is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) WSSDA believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to WSSDA or other users of this website; (d) routine network maintenance affecting all users; or (e) your use of this website or service in a manner that violates the law or WSSDA policies.
16. Contact Information. If you have questions about these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, you should contact WSSDA at firstname.lastname@example.org.