IT Strategic Plan
State Fiscal Year 2023 – State Fiscal Year 2027
All Washington school directors effectively govern to ensure each and every student has what they need to be successful within our state’s public education system.
WSSDA builds leaders by empowering its members with tools, knowledge and skills to govern with excellence and advocate for public education.
Technology is a critical and large piece of many of WSSDA’s goals including; continuously improving service to school directors and their districts, meeting the communication needs of its members, promoting innovation to address new educational advances and the future needs of students and school districts. WSSDA IT will achieve the following goals within the next 5 years to support both our staff and members:
- Replacing and combining our membership management systems with a new CRM, ensuring a single source of truth and improving our communication with the thousands of Board members, Superintendents, and Administrative staff we interact with. This solution will also allow for members to update their contact information and access their subscription based content.
- We will implement project management software to better coordinate across WSSDA’s branches and meet our customers needs.
- Our 5 year plan includes an audit of our website to ensure we meet accessibility requirements.
- We will update and develop IT policies to better comply with state requirements.
- We’ll move to a new mobile device management system to better secure our technology.