The Washington State School Directors’ Association (WSSDA) is seeking a highly qualified Administrative Assistant that possesses the following key attributes.
- A positive and collaborative attitude with WSSDA members and staff, education association partners, and others
- Observes and contributes to the ongoing development of practices to strengthen agency-wide collaboration
- Works well under pressure to meet sometimes competing deadlines
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing
- Utilizes strong project planning and organizational skills to prioritize workload, set deadlines, and work within established and shared timelines while maintaining accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Skillfully uses of a variety of software such as Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook, online file management (Box), mobile apps, project management programs, and other technology
- Maintains confidentiality and use good judgment
- Available to work some evenings and/or weekends, and willingness to travel in-state
The full job description can be viewed here.
$35,000 – $40,000 annually.
WSSDA employee benefits packages are offered through the Public Employee Benefit Board (PEBB), and WSSDA employees participate in the Public Employee Retirement System (PERS).
Please submit a complete application consisting of the following:
- Cover Letter
- Complete WSSDA Employment Application PDF | Word
Materials may be emailed to J.Collette@wssda.org.
For questions about this recruitment, please contact Josh Collette at (360) 252-3012, or email at J.Collette@wssda.org