During an election cycle, this page will show all the open positions and candidates for which residents of this Director Area are eligible to file or vote. For general information about elections conducted by WSSDA, visit the elections homepage.
The filing window opens September 1 and closes September 16.
Voting in WSSDA’s elections will occur October 1-16. If you’re a currently-seated public school board member, update your email address with WSSDA to ensure you receive a ballot.
2023 Open Positions and Slate
Below will appear open elected positions for which this Director Area is eligible to file and/or vote. This page will be updated throughout a filling window until it closes. Upon closure of the filing window, additional candidate information will appear, for example, statements and photographs.
- WSSDA President-elect
- DA 11 WSSDA Board of Directors (3-year term)
- DA 11 Resolutions Committee (2-year term)
- DA 11 Legislative Committee (2-year term)
- DA 11 Legislative Committee (1-year unexpired term)
- DA 11 Nominating Committee (1-year unexpired term)
- ESD 123 Position 2 (4-year term)
- ESD 123 Position 4 (4-year term)
- ESD 123 Position 6 (4-year term)
- ESD 123 Position 7 (2-year unexpired term)
- ESD 123 Position 8 (4-year term)
- SBE Eastern Region: Position 1
Candidates will appear below:
WSSDA Vice President
DA 11 Seat on the WSSDA Board
DA 11 Resolutions Committee
DA 11 Legislative Committee
DA 11 Nominating Committee
ESD 123 District 2
ESD 123 District 4
ESD 123 District 6
ESD 123 District 7
ESD 123 District 8