Posted on April 9, 2021 by Alisa Reynolds
Now you can get learning on demand with WSSDA’s virtual Board Boot Camp!
What to expect
With registration you gain access to the seven-part course curriculum, which includes:
- Part 1: Welcome to Virtual Board Boot Camp
- Part 2: School Board Governance & the Governance Team
- Part 3: Roles & Responsibilities
- Part 4: Educational Equity and Working with Data
- Part 5: Open Public Meetings and Legal & Ethical Responsibilities
- Part 6: Superintendent Panel
- Part 7: Live Interactive Sessions – Q&A + Scenarios*
Live, interactive sessions
In the live sessions you’ll practice scenarios, ask questions, and network with other attendees. After you register for Boot Camp, you’ll be asked to select a session:
- Wednesday, April 21 at 12-1 p.m.
- Monday, May 10 at 12-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 1 at 5-6 p.m.
Start learning at your own pace and register today!